Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a 1V 223 some years ago and in a moment of insanity sold it to a friend. Another friend knew that I missed the one I sold and found one for me. It is older, but in this case, better. I shot it today and found that it likes the 55 GR Varmageddons better than other offerings. That is great as I happen to have a few boxes of them. It was cold, damp and windy but that rifle knows how to print a group that makes me look good. I have other 223s but this one will always be my favorite.
FM

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
If you have another moment of insanity, please PM me. Seriously. I will have a copy of an FFL in your inbox before you come to your senses.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you have another moment of insanity, please PM me. Seriously. I will have a copy of an FFL in your inbox before you come to your senses.
I think my wife would put a screeching halt to a sale, she loves the wood! If she ever recovers from her many surgeries she wants to shoot it. I think she would block Gun Broker and others on my computer if she could. Being on a fixed income, not fixed high enough, she knows that I usually need to sell before I buy another. I hope to move back to Eastern Oregon in the spring, then the 1V will live up to the Varmint name the V stands for.
FM

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
agree my No1v223 my fav gun elegant simple accurate

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just bought my second Ruger No 1... and it's a 1V 223. Waiting for the FFL transfer to go through so will come back later with pics of it and my first, a 1S 30-06.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts