Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a couple of bolt action 22 rifles but it wasn’t until fairly recently I’ve discovered the fun of plinking with semi auto 22s.
The SR22, Charger and 10/22 have done well with whatever ammo I put through them. Certainly glad I stocked up with plenty of ammo when it was cheaper and plentiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
Support Veterans
2,775 Posts
Love my Ruger rimfires! All of them have worked great for me. I have had good experiences with mine and have grown to love them. My Mark III 22/45 is my favorite range pal. I do not have a Charger-> yet!
*Good to have a stock and backup stock of ammo. Great training tools and fun. Love Ruger!

Reactions: CoalcrackerAl

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,369 Posts
Yes sir, those are bona fied ammo eaters. Got a SR22 and three 10/22s but I don't have a Charger. Instead I have some MK series pistols that are just as hungry.

·
Corps Commander NGV
4,917 Posts
I also enjoy my Charger and 10/22's. So much fun for the money. You do need to buy ammo in quantity when you find it! Now they offer the binary trigger for them too...

·
Premium Member
1,387 Posts
+1 from me regarding the Ruger 22s. Just taught my granddaughter (9) to shoot the Charger. Having the red dot made that a lot of fun for her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts