Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tomorrow I am going to look at a Ruger 10/22 Blued 50th anniversary model. First saw it listed at $220.00 now it's priced at $180.00. From what I have seen I most likely will buy it. Nice shape only 500 rounds thru it. Then after I buy it I am going over to Cabela's and purchase a ATI folding I Tac stock and new scope and get it setup with a folding stock. To me this still gives me a compact pkg but the scope is mounted to the action and barrel thus keeping the scope's zero. I found a nice 10/22 TD wood stock but still thoughts of the possibility of losing the scopes zero. Plus the ATI stock is used on the Ruger 10/22 Tactical Models but they are hard to find. After finding the ATI Tactical stock at Cabela's I thought why not get a 10/22 and make it a Tactical 10/22 I Tac model. Once I get the rifle/stock & scope I will take some pictures of it and post it.:D:cool:;)

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I picked up this rifle & my ATI I Tac folding stock plus a UTG Bug Buster 3-9x32 CQB scope as well. It's put together but I might change scope rings to get more room to move the scope rearward for better eye relief. Then get it bore sighted in my backyard then to the shooting range. Gotta say I like this set up better then the Ruger 10/22 TD Model so now I have a Ruger 10/22 Tactical ATI I Tac folding stock 50th Anniversary Model. Pictures to follow!!!:D;):cool:

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I have now 2 Ruger 10/22's & 2 Henry Lever Action .22's so I am good to go. But have to admit my 10/22 ATI I Tac Tactical turned out pretty nice!!!:D:cool:;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts