Ruger Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve seen several people across the net saying their magazines are having issues . How is ruger correcting this ? What type of ammo do you use ?

·
Corps Commander NGV
6,490 Posts
I’ve seen several people across the net saying their magazines are having issues . How is ruger correcting this ? What type of ammo do you use ?
Welcome to the forum Skip. We are a forum for people who like shooting, collecting, and talking about our Ruger firearms. We have no connection to the company. We certainly can't speak for them. Are you having issues with your magazines? Have you brought it to the attention of their Customer Service department? Hopefully one of our members with experience with that model can offer their expertise. Do a search in the Ruger Pistol sub forum to see if others have discussed this in the past.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum Skip. We are a forum for people who like shooting, collecting, and talking about our Ruger firearms. We have no connection to the company. We certainly can't speak for them. Are you having issues with your magazines? Have you brought it to the attention of their Customer Service department? Hopefully one of our members with experience with that model can offer their expertise. Do a search in the Ruger Pistol sub forum to see if others have discussed this in the past.
Yes I have I’m sending it back to them soon . I seen this happening with the newer releases of the guns not so much when they first came out . They have great customer service by the way

1 - 3 of 3 Posts