Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from Ruger.

ShopRuger.com is having a 3 day sale until 9/13/15 on one BX-25 magazine and a BX-TRIGGER for $99.99 (normally $123.90). You get free shipping if you use code "BX-2015" on any order above $25.00 on ShopRuger.com.

The BX Bundle Deal-ShopRuger

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. I got the same email, but since Colorado went communist a few years ago, the BX25 mags aren't legal here any more.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I took advantage of this offer and installed it yesterday on my circa early 1980s 10/22. I know people trash this upgrade but it seems to be a big improvement on the trigger to me. Chomping at the bit to try it out at the range.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I just received an email from Ruger.

ShopRuger.com is having a 3 day sale until 9/13/15 on one BX-25 magazine and a BX-TRIGGER for $99.99 (normally $123.90). You get free shipping if you use code "BX-2015" on any order above $25.00 on ShopRuger.com.

The BX Bundle Deal-ShopRuger
CT went the same route as well. Should have bought a couple BX25 mags before I bought the 10/22 as I could see it coming. You can keep them if you owned them before the law but have to register them. Not sure how you register anything with no serial number though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts