Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
It has a sling mount on the forstock. Google "Ruger Charger sling" for some pictures

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply. I did do that also I bought a single sling. I have seen ppl change the stock to hold both ends. I didn't really want to do that but thought the only other way would be mounting s sling stud. Not really crazy about that idea either. My main thought is I want to hold it more steady when not using the bipod. Was hopping someone here had a idea that I hadn't thought of yet. The Charger sure is a sweet shooter :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
sling swivel

here is my sling setup. I took apart a single point sling ring I had for an AR and mounted the stud right above the pistol grip

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Namesjax ...sorry...type O above. And I can't figure out how to edit
Looks like a Bushnell TRS-25...Love mine on the M&P 15-22..damn straight when dialed in...I've been using a Dagger Defense DDH-B Reflex Sight and happy with it too on the Charger. Patience dialing in and trigger press are a must.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Namesjax that looks basically like a single point sling setup??
Sorry I have been out of pocket awhile and just now logged back in. Yes that is a single point set up and yes it is a TRS-25.
I have since put a 1.25x4 pistol scope on it but may go back to the red dot

1 - 15 of 15 Posts