Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,342 Posts
Nice! I've looked at one about a half dozen times but could not open the wallet. I was always scoping out something else in the shop. Looks like it would be fun to shoot. Welcome.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Took to range today and shot dime size groups out of the box
Cool! At what distance?

Edited to Add: The 1st time I saw a Charger (& for a good while after), I thought, "Who would want that?" But looking at your set-up, I've got to admit that it looks like it would be fun to shoot, esp. if it'll do dime-sized groups out of the box.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I love mine to . I am looking for a hard case it , does anyone have a suggestion on a case and the web site I can get one ?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I love mine to . I am looking for a hard case it , does anyone have a suggestion on a case and the web site I can get one ?
I just picked up a TD green laminate version. I have not shot it yet. I was convinced I wanted a hard case for it. Mine came with a cheap Ruger hard case, pretty flimsy. I was looking at pelican cases, but they are stupid expensive. I think this is a "keep your eyes open" task. Lay out your gun and get an idea of the dimensions you need, and wait for the right hard case to find you. Keep in mind that you can cut foam. In the mean time, I am going to slide it into a thick hunting sock...

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I had one, it was fun but I sold it because I couldn't find a good purpose for it. I'm glad others do!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Found a pretty good hard case at cabelas. Plano 4 pistol case for $30. Works good and better quality than the factory case.

Attachments

·
Registered
285 Posts
Here is mine. Complete with "rusty barb wire". Going to call her "Lucille" or "C.J." Let see who can make the connections with the names!

·
Registered
234 Posts
Yep, got to admit, I thought my M&P 15-22 would be my last enjoyable build, but the Charger changed that notion. Enjoy the possibilities.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Yup, just received my first Charger. 25th Anniversary present from my wife! Already have 10-22 and M&P 15-22. Have already ordered ATI Stock for it. Have Brimstone on order too. Will let you know what is next.

Rick

1 - 20 of 20 Posts