Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Code Slinger
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any information on when/where these shows take place? I am looking for a schedule, and consider getting a table to display my RST/Mark collection.

Thanks,
Keith

·
Registered
715 Posts
Keith, I think you will find that most of the shows are just 'regular' shows and will have a "Ruger" theme, such as the Tulsa ,Ok in the fall (Oct) and the new Harrisburg, PA show that was held recently, in place of the nashville, Tn show , that was cancelled earlier this year.
Keep an eye out like in the 'RENE' as Chad will have info on some shows that will will "feature/theme" Ruger displays. No,. the RCA by itself does NOT put on any show, they will contribute to any request for these 'theme' shows, the exception to this is the annual NRA convention and there, the RCA will put one of the 'collectors' displays to be featured, or they will get a few Members together to put up a display.
Hope this helps a little bit...........

By the way , this coming Oct Tulsa show is going to be an 'NRA' affiliated/collectors show, BIG TIME and have numerous 'other' displayers too, not only for the RCA..............
Check with some of the guys down south, around the Dallas area, they will put together a RCA display show in conjunction with the Dallas Arms Collectors

·
Registered
576 Posts
I think those of us that could attend the Tulsa show in October could have a fun time meeting each other. We would have to make motel reservations NOW.

·
Registered
120 Posts
i've got my wife talked into going to tulsa- i am so excited- been a long time since i've been to a show, an never to one that size!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts