Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes friends, yet another atta boy for Ruger CS. Placed this in the single action forum, because my trio of Rugers are just that way. Recently, I was at the range blasting away with my Single Nine when my front fiber optic rod went missing. I called Ruger to see about a replacement. The cordial person from Ruger says "no problem, but it will take about 10 business days to arrive."
3 days later the entire front sight assembly is in my mailbox. Well ok then. Most impressive and one of the reasons I will buy another Ruger firearm soon enough. Probably a .22 Hunter model.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ruger customer service is the best! It's for this reason that I have no problem ordering revolvers online! Fortunately, other than getting some different front sites, I haven't had to send a firearm back yet. But I know if I ever do, they will be able to take care of it.

·
Registered
65 Posts
When I got my first Single Six, a 1961 version, I thought I had a problem. Called Ruger and they talked my through several checks and told me it was working as designed. Then the dude begged me to send it in for the "safety upgrade". I told him I would get back with him if I decided to. A month or so later, I traded for a cherry 1988 MarkII Target Model. The recoil spring rear end was loose in the bolt assembly. Called Ruger, four days later a new one shows up, free. Ruger rocks. Not only in their firearms, but Customer Service for sure.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts