Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my new Ruger Custom LCP to the range today. Shoots well, but has more recoil than my Bersa Thunder. It's a hot little pocket pistol, I am quite pleased with it. My new holster for it came today. It's a Desantis Pocket Tuk. You can leave the clip on and it's an IWB holster, or take it off and it's a pocket holster. I have the gun loaded with Speer 95 gr. hollow points, but I also have some Federal Hydra Shok ammo for it. I would not want to be in front of this beauty when it goes off.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Bought an LCP Custom today at Ruger Day at the LGS. It was "try before you buy" so I got to do some comparison. It wasn't as snappy as I expected and I really like the size. I was actually intending to get an LCR, but $199.99 and some free swag I couldn't not buy the LCP. The reps shipment hadn't arrived yet, so I'll have to wait a few days to pick it up.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Love this little guy!
Try shooting any of the XTP rounds through it, AMAZINGLY SMOOTH!!!!
I bought & carry the Hornady XTP after watching ammoquest 380 final wrapup on youtube.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Yeah, that's a nice little gun. I just bought an LCP with the stainless steel slide. I could have got the custom but I liked the stainless slide better. I don't think it kicks too bad but I'm not that recoil sensitive unless its a 44 magnum. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts