Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Allot of great suggestions here but given the OP purchased a Wrangler, I'm wondering if all of a sudden they are ready to add another $500-$700 to purchase a new SS single six or GP-100 unless the factory is heavily discounting the replacement. While a Ruger MK IV might be in range ( and my choice over a Wrangler) top of the line anything is going to be a stretch. All that said, if I had to chose to keep one Ruger revolver, it would be their GP100-22.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Hoax: Please read my post that includes the communication from Ruger. The lady in charge flatly stated that was not done as you described. Sorry. Hoax it is.
It's a shame you put tags on a people like this. I conducted communication with Ruger via phone so aside from my bank statement I have nothing to show at the moment but it will all change once Ruger will send me new pistol and latter that old one was destroyed and I will post it here my friend. You could at least reach out to me via PM and ask whom in Ruger I talked to bcos I have name, phone number and email of the lady but instead you act like ....No wonder ladies in Ruger customer service did not cooperate with your request.

·
Registered
319 Posts
No wonder ladies in Ruger customer service did not cooperate with your request.
What is anybody holding a faulty Wrangler expect based on your post? First up I could understand the email that was sent to me. Simply, the handgun would be exchanged. Furthermore, I did feel something did flunk the smell test on your swap. What was in my post is the policy that was in force at this time. There is no indication that this policy has changed.

Make no mistake, I did not ask for a freebee from Ruger. I suspect that you benefited from a mistake on the part of an employee. Otherwise, there is something of importance has been left out of your story. The suggestion is made that you call 603-865-2324 to confirm what I say. OK?

Added: First Communication from Ruger after getting shipping ticket dated 5/24/22

Dear Valued Ruger Customer,

We have received your Ruger firearm and are reviewing your concerns. We will work hard to address your concerns and get back to you quickly. Our typical response time is less than one week, but we will update you along the way so that you can track the process.

If you have any questions about your firearm, please contact Customer Service at 336-949-5200. Please do not respond to this email, as it is sent from an unmonitored mailbox.

Please indicate your acceptance or decline of this offer by signing the line in the proper space and returning the signed copy to myself via email or fax.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #70 (Edited)
That's definitely a nice Single Six, congrats! I was just sitting here being jealous of your Bisley Single Six, I love the Ruger Bisley revolvers. I have a Bisley New Vaquero .45 colt and Bisley Blackhawk convertible .45 colt. I really need a Bisley Single Six convertible to add to the family!
Absolutely love my Bisley single six and I got it super cheap from Buds few years ago, something around $350 It's a shame they discontinued this model. Also it would be great if Ruger would bring model 0675 would love to add this to my collection

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Great choice! I have its two bigger brothers. A Super Blackhawk Hunter in 44 Mag and 45 Colt. They are both fine revolvers.

Sent from my SM-G975U1 using Tapatalk
unfortunately they discontinued hunter in 45 colt otherwise I would get it and would order extra cylinder in 45acp

61 - 72 of 72 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.