Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I called requesting Owner Manual and Parts List for my N2M Redhawk. While on the phone I asked about the need to replace a "bent" trigger assembly latch and missing latch retainer. I was asked if I had the part nos. We chuckled :p for a bit, since I had just requested a parts list. I opened my online copy of the manual and gave her the nos. Short story long... Ruger is sending the parts FREE along with the manuals.

It's great doing business with a reputable company...

A good day!

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Thanks for posting your experience with Ruger. It has a twofold effect. It will make people new to Rugers more likely to buy one, and it will make Ruger more eager to try to keep its customers happy to increase its sales.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Johngoboom, most of us live by "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission"...and most of us live to tell about it....but we got scars!!!!

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Great to hear that and it makes you wish all manufacturers, be they of firearms or other items, would be as helpful when you need it. :)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Johngoboom, most of us live by "It's easier to get forgiveness than permission"...and most of us live to tell about it....but we got scars!!!!
I used to listen to a country comedian by the name of Jerry Clower. He had a saying that always stuck with me, and has always proven to be true.

Momma gets what momma wants, cause if momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.

Of course, sometimes the wife is just going to be mad as a wet hornet no matter what I do, but I try to keep it to a minimum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts