Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone out there knows if i can get a grip for the revolver that would have some kind of spike on the bottom or an attachment on it that could be used for penetrating or sumthin.Thanx for the info

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Well, if you're handy, you could get a Hogue one-piece grip which uses an external screw for attachment to the grip frame, then replace the supplied screw (#10-24 thread) with a screw which has a point on it. I replaced the supplied screw with a "lanyard screw", which has a hole in it for attaching a lanyard (that screw is also available from Hogue).

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Was wondering if anyone out there knows if i can get a grip for the revolver that would have some kind of spike on the bottom or an attachment on it that could be used for penetrating or sumthin.Thanx for the info
....:D:D....:confused:WHY????:D

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
....:D:D....:confused:WHY????:D
I'm with Owly. Why would you want anything pointy on your grip? Lots of people carry some kind of blade as a backup weapon but I don't think I've seen one attached to a handgun.

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
It's all cool until you stab yourself in the tummy lol

Besides a GP100 makes a hell of a club in itself, whether it's a 3" or a 6" I wouldn't want to catch a whip to the noggin with one wielded by anyone with enough strength to do any damage......

Unless you're worried about falling in the water with your car and having to break a window, or rescue people in cars by breaking windows in which case pulling out a .357 probably isn't a good idea lol

Plenty of cops back in the "day" buffaloed plenty of unruly bad guys with the barrel of a 6" revolver.

If you want an impact weapon just get a Triple K slap jack for $30, if you feel the need for an impact weapon , or even a flashlight with a pointy strike bezel.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts