Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Match Champion for a little over 3 months now
first shots were way off (fixed sights) i had to use a backing to see how far off the target they were. All the first shot were at 15 yds at 5 o'clock . Called Ruger cust service
and spoke to them about the problem they were very helpful and offered a return label. Shortly after that call i checked the parts list on the website , and found two different front sights were available for this model, One is .465 the other .445 high i later spoke to them and they sent me the shorter one i replaced it but haven't tried it out yet . I know the windage adjustment is adjustable so im not worried about that. Meanwhile Novak is in the process of making an adjustable sight for the M C gp100 wish i knew there were two models available one with and one without

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Success

I've had my Match Champion for a little over 3 months now
first shots were way off (fixed sights) i had to use a backing to see how far off the target they were. All the first shot were at 15 yds at 5 o'clock . Called Ruger cust service
and spoke to them about the problem they were very helpful and offered a return label. Shortly after that call i checked the parts list on the website , and found two different front sights were available for this model, One is .465 the other .445 high i later spoke to them and they sent me the shorter one i replaced it but haven't tried it out yet . I know the windage adjustment is adjustable so im not worried about that. Meanwhile Novak is in the process of making an adjustable sight for the M C gp100 wish i knew there were two models available one with and one without
After contacting Ruger CS and finding out a shorter front sight was available
one was sent to me , after installing it i went to the range and the results were better then i expected enclosed is a picture before and after,at 15 yds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts