Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this belt buckle of EBay…A little Flitz to polish it up, and it came out nice and shiny. I though you folks would get a kick out it! I have no idea how old it is, and there are no markings on the back.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I gave my Nephew one just about like it for Christmas. That one had some kind of red stuff (epoxy ?), filling in around the logo in the bottom left corner. It was a little different in other ways too. I'll see if'fn I can find a pic of it.

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Nice buckle, I us to collect buckles but, I got tired of the backs breaking off of my favorites, many times while in public. That pewter just don't hold like it ought to.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm not positive, but there were buckles made depicting most of the major firearms manufacturers in the early to mid '70's. Most were made of brass and that could, maybe, be one of them.

Molon Labe

Kim

·
Registered
99 Posts
You can't go wrong with a Ruger belt buckle...Does yours say anything on the back?
I think there was a blue sticker on the back with gold writing that said something like "Craftwall". I don't remember any other markings than that on it.

It dosen't show up very well in the pic, but it's all filled in with red epoxy type stuff where the Buckle says "RUGER", and "Southport, Connecticut", and the Ruger logo on the bottom right.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts