Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
JarheadLifer
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My new concealed carry pistol in all her glory. DeSantis Mini Scabbard holster, extra magazine, and ammo.

The magazine included with my LC9 was Made in Italy, which is made by Mec-Gar. The USA made magazine was purchased separately from Midway.

The ammo is Winchester Ranger 147gr. Bonded HP.

·
CARSON-WEST - 2016
6,784 Posts
Nice pictures! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Nice Pics! Hope you enjoy your LC9. I had a few problems with mine to the point of Ruger sending me a new one. Do I still carry it?.. "Yes". Am I still confident in it?.."Yes". It's real accurate for what it's intended for (close range), and it's a great carry gun being that it's so light and thin. I only wish they would produce a model with a Stainless Steel slide and barrel.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Great shots, thanks for posting! How do you like the mini scabbard? I have narrowed down my choices to that one and the Galco Stinger. Does the scabbard hold pretty tight to your waistline?

·
Registered
3,810 Posts
Great shots, thanks for posting! How do you like the mini scabbard? I have narrowed down my choices to that one and the Galco Stinger. Does the scabbard hold pretty tight to your waistline?
I have mini-scabards by Desantis for my Shield,Glock 26 and they are comfortable and retain the guns well !Hope this wasnt a Hi-Jack ?

·
JarheadLifer
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like it. It hugs close and has an adjustable screw for tension.

·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
LC9 is a great small pistol. The wife had me install a new add on the other day. She loves to accessorize!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Laser add-on

LC9 is a great small pistol. The wife had me install a new add on the other day. She loves to accessorize!
How do you like the Laserlyte compared to the Lasermax?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts