Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stopped by my ffl guys office yesterday and paid for my LCR 327 that he ordered for me. Should be delivered on Monday, can't wait to pick it up and head to the range.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Can you say ... happy camper ...

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats! Let us know how it shoots. I'm glad they didn't offer it when I got my LCR 9 as that might have been a tough choice!
I went with the LCR 327 because I have a Single Seven in 327, so I wouldn't have to expand my ammo stash to much

That looks to be a very interesting caliber that I don't know much about. Post up after you put it through its paces.
I will surely do that ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
The OP likes 327 because he's too much of a wimp to shoot 357 Mag. Ain't that right RMichael? Hahahaha.

Just kidding - he and I work together so I have to bust his chops.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Lcr 327 what's not to like, bought one for the wife she loves it. 32hr mag lite loads for range fun and some stout 327 loads for defense of course I do reload, I can shoot this cheaper than a 22.

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The OP likes 327 because he's too much of a wimp to shoot 357 Mag. Ain't that right RMichael? Hahahaha.

LOL now bigborebrian why do you have to start chop busting ... It's all good :D

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Bigbore ... what was it you used for your CHL qualifying shoot?

michael just go out and out shoot BigBoreBrian just to even things out a bit!!!
gqucool ... Bigbore is scared to shoot with me ... he doesn't think his pocket 380 can shoot better than my 327 ... I'm sure he'll bring out the big guns now ... ;)

Laughing it's all good, right Bigbore? See you at the office on Monday!!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
That looks to be a very interesting caliber that I don't know much about. Post up after you put it through its paces.
Read up on it, oc1pdlr. The .327 Federal Magnum is a fast, flat shooting round. A strong round for defense and, I suspect, a great varmint round as well.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. Very interested in your thoughts after the first range visit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bigbore ... what was it you used for your CHL qualifying shoot?

gqucool ... Bigbore is scared to shoot with me ... he doesn't think his pocket 380 can shoot better than my 327 ... I'm sure he'll bring out the big guns now ... ;)

Laughing it's all good, right Bigbore? See you at the office on Monday!!!!
Sigh...the purpose of the qualifying is to pass the test. One can then practice all day long with wimpy rounds like 327, RMichael. Haha.

I'll shoot with you anytime, but you have to use my Alaskan with the Casull rounds, ok? :D Scared? :(

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sigh...the purpose of the qualifying is to pass the test. One can then practice all day long with wimpy rounds like 327, RMichael. Haha.

I'll shoot with you anytime, but you have to use my Alaskan with the Casull rounds, ok? :D Scared? :(
Oh BigBore ... You say wimpy I hear "I'm envious" ... and oh by the way I'll be more than happy to shoot your $2 a round ammo ...

Scared is not in my vocabulary ...

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Lcr 327 what's not to like, bought one for the wife she loves it. 32hr mag lite loads for range fun and some stout 327 loads for defense of course I do reload, I can shoot this cheaper than a 22.
I wouldn't insist that she carry 327 ammo unless that is what she practices with. It could stun her on the first shot. Full power 32 H&R is a worthy carry, when gun size matters.

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Eagle has landed. I picked up my new CC revolver from my gun guy. Can't wait to get it to the range.

Stayed tuned!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts