Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know were a person might find a owb holster for a
Ruger lcrx with a 3'' barrel?

I have found a IWB for sale on e-bay, but not OWB

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks people, some great looking holster, I didn't know I would be buying the whole cow:eek:

·
Registered
10,156 Posts
jic one brand you ought to ck out is Simply Rugged out of Az they make some very nice practical holsters. Now holsters for the Ruger SP101 will fit your LCRX-3 just fine and vise verse I have both LCRX & a Ruger SP101 have a Galco LCR holster that my SP101 fits just fine except my SP101 is a 3 inch and my LCRX is the snub version. Plus my SP101 holsters fit my LCRX just fine. Simply Rugged makes a holster that's dual designed both IWB or OWB might want to look at that one. I am still debating about getting a Simply Rugged OWB for my Ruger SP101. Hope you find a holster that works good luck!!!

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
jic one brand you ought to ck out is Simply Rugged out of Az they make some very nice practical holsters. Now holsters for the Ruger SP101 will fit your LCRX-3 just fine and vise verse I have both LCRX & a Ruger SP101 have a Galco LCR holster that my SP101 fits just fine except my SP101 is a 3 inch and my LCRX is the snub version. Plus my SP101 holsters fit my LCRX just fine. Simply Rugged makes a holster that's dual designed both IWB or OWB might want to look at that one. I am still debating about getting a Simply Rugged OWB for my Ruger SP101. Hope you find a holster that works good luck!!!
That being said....You might want to try THIS one. I have it for my SP101 hammerless.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The Ruger Store has a Mitch Rosen OWB (picture below). High quality and a perfect fit.

I have an SP101 3 inch and holsters for that gun are NOT compatible with the LCRx3.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know this is not a OWB holster, that is going to be my next purchase.

This one I purchase off e-bay from HolsterWorldUSA. for $36.95 and free
shipping. RH IWB

Holster 001.JPG

Holster 002.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts