Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent my ruger lite back to Ruger for repair the lci was broke and the accuracy was way off. Its on its way back and they said they fixed the lci and tested the accuracy and it was within spec 2.5in to 8in at 15 yd. Anyone else having bad accuracy out of the ruger lite.

·
Registered
154 Posts
No problems here, I think this is the most accurate open sight pistol I have shot.

unsupported

supported

·
Larry the Conservative
5,458 Posts
Try a different ammo. Mine is all over w/Winchester, pretty good w/CCI mini mags and fantastic w/CCI Green Label.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Badass shooting there Eyaker....

I'll save some targets the next time I'm out but with how many rounds I've fire through mine the first few outtings...I can say it's pretty spot on. One thing to note is make sure your front sight doesn't come loose...it can get slightly cocked to one side and cause shadowing on the front sight to make you shoot all over the damn place....happened to me after the first 300 rounds.

I shoot the Lite alongside a Sig Mosquito...I like the accuracy better in the mosquito(mostly due to the sight picture...not so much the capabilities of the pistol)but I like the reliability and general "feel" of the lite a lot better.

With CCI minimags I can shoot 2.5in groups at 50ft(can't go closer or farther due to range rules)on iron sights. I ran a significant amount of Federal Auto Match and Federal Bulk and saw a bit more inconsistencies in grouping but overall pretty accurate for irons at 50 with a pistol (I don't compete and am NOT the greatest shot). I will expect that running fiber optic sights will greatly increase accuracy for me anyway. Once mine come in, I'll hopefully post a pic of the next range session.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts