Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

New here.

Fifty something Rancher and shooter for all my "capable" life and a reloader from adulthood on.

Ruger rifles and handguns cherrished ..... however, I do stray to other brands as well.

Thank you

Three 44s

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome aboard, glad to meet you, hope you enjoy it here, jump right in anytime.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Welcome from California. I'm a FNG too, so we'll learn about this site together. Nothing wrong with liking other brands. Heck, until a few days ago after joining this forum, I didn't really know how good my Ruger was!
Dan'o :}

·
Registered
288 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Three44s

Hello All,

New here.

Fifty something Rancher and shooter for all my "capable" life and a reloader from adulthood on.

Ruger rifles and handguns cherrished ..... however, I do stray to other brands as well.

Thank you
I've got 2 .44 Rugers.....don't shoot 'em much.....they cover the .44 bases for me. Welcome new member Three 44s. MACHINISTgunner.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
3,241 Posts
Warmest of welcomes from Connecticut, hope you enjoy the fellowship here and are active in the forums, great people and great guns, once again, welcome,
peace

·
Registered
704 Posts
Welcome, you mean to tell me that somebody else is make fire-arms out there besides Ruger ??? :D

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
I remember you from the other forum!

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
quote:Originally posted by Snuffy

I remember you from the other forum!

OH OH!!!!!!!

No no ...... I am THAT OTHER Three 44s .......... LOL!!

Thanks all for the warm welcome!

Three 44s

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.