Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI All, jhphurt here. have a question for all of you, 2 years ago I bought a Ruger mark III talo nice gun had problems with it mostly trigger, not all the time but enough to make me want to get rid of it and I did, that was my 1 st bad exp with Ruger but own 7-8 other Ruger firearms over the course of 35 years back to my problem said go bye to the Ruger bought a Browning buckmark nice pistol intill you put a scope base and rings on it the screws that hold down the scope base also go down inside of the barrel even with blue lock tight did not hold it go for about 500rds B4 a screw came loose was allways making sure screws were tight sold that one the guy that bought it shoots open sights all he has to do is check the barrel screw that keeps the barrel on the reciver once in a while, So back looking for a 22 again dont like the beretta, walther, smith 41 to much $, So went back to Ruger competion slab side well no trigger problems feeds cci 22 with no problem, BUT where the barrel sits on the reciver on the left side is a gap the size of a med size screw driver you can look down in the gap and see a lot of the internal parts, it shoots great but looks like crap, I look at a couple other mark III no gap, even on both sides, went to Basspro they had 4 differnt models 22/45, hunter, bull barrel and a plain one all even on both sides. left a couple emails to Ruger, they dont seem to be as good as they once were on making the customer happy, All they would probley say is it shooting ok, and its in spects, I wanted one that shot great and look great as well guess you cant have everything, will Ruger stand behine there products?????????

·
Banned
208 Posts
First of all, welcome

Second, please learn to use punctuation, grammar and how to form paragraphs. Your post is incredibly hard to read.

Third, yes Ruger stands behind their products. Contact their customer support.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
Welcome from Australia mate.
Glad to have you on board, nice folk here and lots of good info.
Also, as above.

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
First of all, welcome

Second, please learn to use punctuation, grammar and how to form paragraphs. Your post is incredibly hard to read.

Third, yes Ruger stands behind their products. Contact their customer support.
+1 post very hard to follow . Yes Ruger will stand behind there guns . My SR1911 front sight broke off they put a new one in the mail the same day . Hang with them there a good bunch of people !!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
your last post said nothing about a 22. it just said no one builds them like Ruger, thank god I just have the one. I did get a hold of Ruger, Nick at Ruger sent ups for next day air, so far its going in the right direction, we will see

·
Ausmerican.
42,767 Posts
I did get a hold of Ruger, Nick at Ruger sent ups for next day air, so far its going in the right direction, we will see
That's great and that's Ruger, you will find their CS second to none.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts