Ruger Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got an email from Ruger titled "the Return of Marlin" where they recommend I sign up for their newsletter for latest info.
If you are interested here is the sign-up form: Mailing List (ruger.com)
At the bottom you can select the Ruger and/or Marlin newsletters. These will be their latest press releases and announcements.

·
Super Moderator
4,521 Posts
I am very interested to see what Ruger comes out with regarding Marlin. Ruger rifles are built using such a different process with their investment casting capabilities. And I know Ruger acquired all the machinery and tooling and it has been moved to Ruger’s facilities. I would like to see some combination of both. I love the 1894 and 1895 designs, I have both, and would buy more. They are such iconic designs along with the 336 (which the 1895 really is) I would hate to see them permanently be off the market, especially in the traditional styling. But at the same time, I would love to see a new design marrying Ruger’s capabilities with the capabilities they purchased with Marlin.

·
Registered
364 Posts
They have said early in the process, They would start production before the end of the year, possibly this fall, but with testing designs & products, that may or may not happen. At the best, when they start hitting the streets,if it's good stuff, it's gonna be hard to get one I imagine until the "newness" calms down.

·
Registered
364 Posts
When Ruger starts pumping them out, of course a working man's 30/30 will be at the top of the list, but hard to say how many diff calibers & models they will do. All of em I'm sure will sell like hotcakes.

·
Registered
364 Posts
When Ruger starts pumping them out, of course a working man's 30/30 will be at the top of the list, but hard to say how many diff calibers & models they will do. All of em I'm sure will sell like hotcakes.

·
Registered
364 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts

1 - 20 of 36 Posts