Ruger Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
When Ruger starts pumping them out, of course a working man's 30/30 will be at the top of the list, but hard to say how many diff calibers & models they will do. All of em I'm sure will sell like hotcakes.
When Ruger starts pumping them out, of course a working man's 30/30 will be at the top of the list, but hard to say how many diff calibers & models they will do. All of em I'm sure will sell like hotcakes.
You can say that again... and again... and again... and again! :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Got the email to sign up for Marlin/Ruger notifications. Been there done that months and months ago. Enough of the talk.....just start cranking out sweet new lever actions. Give me an 1894 CSS 357. And PLEASE.....No owners manual on the barrel.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Our guess here (Ruger breakfast club) is about $200-350 higher msrp than the Mini14 guns? for the first orders.

The good news is that Davidson's will sell them, so their lifetime replacement policy may come in handy.

·
Registered
360 Posts
You know, all of us would like to think a dream job would be workin in a factory makin firearms, but I think at Ruger, you pretty much have your nose to the grindstone, with few breaks. Prob good pay, but that woud have to get old.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Personally, I just want a short barreled 45/70. Stainless, and no issues to watch out for. That would be perfect to me.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I own a 1952 39A and a 1972 Glenfield 60 so I have to some very solid Marlins. I trust Ruger to do it right and can't wait to see what they will produce

21 - 30 of 30 Posts