Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Looks like budsgunshop.com has them for $599 cash price. They're in stock in the Sevierville, TN store according to the website. Good luck.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Just found it at hoffgun.com for $499 and shows in stock. I've never bought from there, just showed up in a duck duck go search. That price is more like it. Again, good luck.

·
Registered
7 Posts
and how has it performed for you so far?
I have not run but about 10 self defense 124 grain +P Speer Gold Dot rounds through it just to check functionality and the zero of the Sightmark red dot reflex sight that I have attached. At five yards it kept all of the rounds in a Silver Dollar size group.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have not run but about 10 self defense 124 grain +P Speer Gold Dot rounds through it just to check functionality and the zero of the Sightmark red dot reflex sight that I have attached. At five yards it kept all of the rounds in a Silver Dollar size group.
okay keep us posted on your progress if you don't mind.....all the reports I have seen says it is very reliable and cycles everything

does manual say not to use +P....or not a steady diet of it?
I like the 124 & 147 HST standard in my micro 9's

·
Registered
7 Posts
okay keep us posted on your progress if you don't mind.....all the reports I have seen says it is very reliable and cycles everything

does manual say not to use +P....or not a steady diet of it?
I like the 124 & 147 HST standard in my micro 9's
The manual recommends not to use a steady diet of +P ammo and said do not use +P+ at all.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts