Ruger Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get emails from the "Ruger Newsroom", and the headlines always feature a Ruger shooting team, a few other articles, and feature 2- 3 of their firearms. One would think they would throw a few tidbits here & there concerning the progress of getting ready to make Marlin Rifles.

·
Super Moderator
4,836 Posts
A while back, Ruger sent out a blast to sign up for separate Marlin email blasts. It really was just a link to the sign up for emails page with an opportunity to check a box for Marlin. Honestly, nothing has come from it yet, but point is Ruger is separating the Ruger and Marlin emails. I would go back to Ruger.com and go to sign up for the emails again and check the box for Marlin.
However, that doesn’t answer why nothing has come out from Ruger officially yet. I speculate that it’s going to be a while yet before we see Ruger Marlin.

·
Registered
362 Posts
this past weekend i spotted a nifty little Rossi Rio Bravo 22lr lever action at my local shop. what surprised me the most was the price, only $330. i thought that it would make a nice companion for my Wranglers and seriously considering grabbing it. but i held off hoping Ruger would eventually come out with their own lever guns. and im talking actual 19th century lever action rifles, not the ones they made decades ago. i'm really optimistic that this group juncture with Marlin will bring about a Ruger 30-30 and 22lr at least.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
There is some information out there but its largely being revealed through CEO comments when they do quarterly conference calls.

• 4th quarter, limited availability this year. That's Oct-Dec.
  • they haven't said anything beyond the 1894, 336, and 1895 models. That is their initial focus.

When they are ready to sell them then we will know. Ruger doesn't really talk about stuff until its shipping to retail.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts