Ruger Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Ruger #1 RSI caliber .303 British.
Does anyone know how many of this caliber have been made? Please let me know.
Model # 11355

Sorry, I should post this on Rifle Single Shot Category. I don't know how to delete it.

·
Corps Commander NGV
7,118 Posts
No problem, I moved it. I would love to see pictures of your rifle. I am a fan of the .303 caliber and would love to own a rifle like yours. I also want a Uberti Courtney Stalking Rifle. Hunting with a single shot in a classic British chambering would be great fun.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No problem, I moved it. I would love to see pictures of your rifle. I am a fan of the .303 caliber and would love to own a rifle like yours. I also want a Uberti Courtney Stalking Rifle. Hunting with a single shot in a classic British chambering would be great fun.
It is brand new in the box, I did take the pictures last night but I don't know how to post on the forum.
Please advise and I will post the pictures tonight before I go to the Shot Show.

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
It is brand new in the box, I did take the pictures last night but I don't know how to post on the forum.
Please advise and I will post the pictures tonight before I go to the Shot Show.
My answer to another member.....I do not know if you need a minimum number of posts though.

Click on the paper clip icon at bottom of window.
Navigate to where the picture is in your computer.
Double click the picture and it will load, there will be a status bar showing it loading.
Then pick either thumbnail or full size.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My answer to another member.....I do not know if you need a minimum number of posts though.

Click on the paper clip icon at bottom of window.
Navigate to where the picture is in your computer.
Double click the picture and it will load, there will be a status bar showing it loading.
Then pick either thumbnail or full size.
Here is the end of the box. just to try it out. I will post other pictures of the rifle tonight.
Wood Font Musical instrument Music Musical instrument accessory

·
Corps Commander NGV
7,118 Posts
I love the big bore rifles. The photo is so dark that they are barely visible. I tried to lighten it up a little on my phone.
Trigger Air gun Shotgun Gun barrel Gun accessory

1 - 7 of 7 Posts