Ruger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a nice used P 85 a while back that had not had the Mark 2 safety mod. performed on it. It is now on the way back from Prescott after being modified.

They are including a free 15 rd. mag. Has anyone else here sent their P 85 in recently to have this mod. performed? I have seen two unmodified older P 85's come into the gun range where I work in the last month or so. I informed the owners in both cases of the recall, and both said they were unaware that such a recall was issued. Both said they purchased their P 85's used in the last several years. Apparently there must still be quite a few older p 85's that have not been sent in for the upgrade.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Purchased a nice used P 85 a while back that had not had the Mark 2 safety mod. performed on it. It is now on the way back from Prescott after being modified.

They are including a free 15 rd. mag. Has anyone else here sent their P 85 in recently to have this mod. performed? I have seen two unmodified older P 85's come into the gun range where I work in the last month or so. I informed the owners in both cases of the recall, and both said they were unaware that such a recall was issued. Both said they purchased their P 85's used in the last several years. Apparently there must still be quite a few older p 85's that have not been sent in for the upgrade.
i just sent my 1988 model p85 in to prescott as well via ups next day air. how long did they have your gun if you dont mind me asking? the paper they sent me with my box for shipping said 2 to 3 weeks. they recieved it today, i tracked it. thanks diesel3

1 - 3 of 3 Posts