·
Registered
836 Posts
P series is better built ..metal
Screenshot 2019-08-25 at 6.49.11 PM.png

·
Registered
3,537 Posts
My Ruger p95 is one of my favorites. A good reliable weapon, easy to take down and clean, eats any ammo I give it, never a misfire, and more accurate than I am.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I regret selling my P90 .45 pistol. The first time I shot it at 20 feet it had 6 shots in one ragged hole, and the first shot was 1.5" out. It stayed that accurate to the day I sold it. The buyer still says he thinks I had it at a custom shop. Out of the box it was crazy accurate, I one several bowling pin shoots against some up scale race guns. Should have never sold it. I did make $200 over purchase price because the buyer saw how consistently accurate it was. Did I say I'm sorry I sold it?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I regret selling my P90 .45 pistol. The first time I shot it at 20 feet it had 6 shots in one ragged hole, and the first shot was 1.5" out. It stayed that accurate to the day I sold it. The buyer still says he thinks I had it at a custom shop. Out of the box it was crazy accurate, I one several bowling pin shoots against some up scale race guns. Should have never sold it. I did make $200 over purchase price because the buyer saw how consistently accurate it was. Did I say I'm sorry I sold it?
Well hopefully you learned your lesson lol I sold a p95 a few months ago and it bothers me to no end. Luckily I have two more

·
Registered
14 Posts
Both pistols are nice shooters, but if I had to choose one it would be the P series. The classic lines, feel, and tank-like reliability of my P93 makes it my top choice between the two.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Both pistols are nice shooters, but if I had to choose one it would be the P series. The classic lines, feel, and tank-like reliability of my P93 makes it my top choice between the two.
What do you think of the Ruger Americans reliability?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
Because it IS a hammer...when empty you can use the P series as a club and beat your attacker with it.
P series Win!
There is a 2 oz weight difference between them. I don't necessarily know if that's a good or bad thing lol

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
I would honestly like to see a torture test on a p series like the one they did to the American. As much as I love the P series, I don't think it would do as well but I've been wrong before once or twice lol

·
"The Real Deal"
6,748 Posts
My p series i purchased first, got used to them. Bought a glock, well 2 and they already fill the niche for striker fired. No room for an american, however would make extra room for another p series. I perfer the all metal 85-944. i have 2 95's, a 97, and 345, but i like the aluminum lowered the best.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts