Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
too great for words
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got it from cheaper than dirt, now I just need to find a holster for it. took it out today and it actually shoots about as good as my colt 1991.

·
Registered
335 Posts
bigghoss,... That's nice...<:))Did you get a Gun Sock for it...???

·
too great for words
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the grip is a houge grip sleeve but beware because they don't fit the 345 very well. what you can't see in the pic is all the poaster board shimming I did to take the squish out. feels fine now but doesn't look too good. I haven't gotten anything else for it. I kinda frankensteined a cheap un universal holster to fit it with the light on if for whatever reason I need it. I'm not sure what that might be but I didn't like that holster anyway, and I was bored. I really wish I would have seen the M3 before I ordered to TLR, then I could have just got a regular holster and snapped the light on and off as I needed.

anyway had a great time shooting got somewhere around 200rds through it now and the action is really getting sweet. I work in armed security and I really wish I could carry this thing as my duty weapon instead of the beater berreta m9 they issued me.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Very nice Bigghoss - I tend to put Hogues on my pistols too. I'll probably end up putting a sleeve on my P95 at some point though I haven't gotten around to it yet.

·
too great for words
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a houge sleeve on my p95 and its great, but that has a larger grip than the 345 so it fits fine

·
Registered
68 Posts
Very nice package, Sir!

Where are you planning to buy batteries for your light? I ask only because I have an XD-45 with a TLR-2 on it and haven't yet taken the time to purchase several back-up sets of CR-123s. I'd also like to hear from you about what brand of holster you decide to buy!

It isn't a Ruger but here's mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts