Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to get combo laser/light for my P95. I have a Streamlight TLR6 for one of my handguns that I love but seems they do not make them for a P95 which is full size gun. I am looking for something with similar pricetag (around $100) that is reliable and will fit my gun.

Recommendations? I can't seem to find anything similar or all seems like e-bay junk.

BTW it is model that has a rail to mount underneath.

·
Super Moderator
16,203 Posts
Nope ... Lots of P-95 owners here and several light/laser options available for the P-95, just not in your prefered price range. Think you'll be closer to the $200 range to get what you want (Viridian C5L-R or similar). Best of luck with your search.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I had a Beamshot LLC-R on my P95 when I first got it 10 years ago. I say had because I have since switched over to the Streamlight TLR-1 series of lights. The Beamshot was only about a hundred dollars, which is why I chose it at the time, but the problem with the P95 is the rail section is a bit short. A full size light or laser/light sticks out past the slide and looks off to me. I solved this problem by purchasing a SR9. The TLR-1 looks right at home on her. I still enjoy shooting my 95, I just don't attach anything to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts