Ruger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone having a problem finding these?? Just wondering because I'm seeing them for $50+ on eBay for 10 round mags. I just picked up two 15 round mags at my lgs for $35 each

·
Registered
228 Posts
I saw two Ruger P95 15 round mags at a local dealer here a couple of weeks ago for $35 each. I know Ruger (off their site) has the 10 round mags on backorder, or did last week.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Is anyone having a problem finding these?? Just wondering because I'm seeing them for $50+ on eBay for 10 round mags. I just picked up two 15 round mags at my lgs for $35 each
Part II. - Went back to my local gun store and they still had 2 of the P95 15 round mags for $34.95 plus tax. Purchased one of those and a box of Hornady Critical defense 9mm.

·
Registered
838 Posts
The MecGar mags are good, i have a few 15 and 17 rd. MecGars and they always perform flawlessly, but they will most likely be in big demand for a while. Hopefully the suppliers will get caught up with demand soon.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yes. I ordered one from Ruger but like most of their Hi-cap mags, they are on back order.

I guess I just have to wait and see.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts