Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went down to the Bullet Trap this afternoon to see if they had a P95 and they did. After filling out paperwork, they told me I was on a delayed status. I'm pretty sure its because of my name. I have a very common name. They told me that if I didn't hear from them by Tuesday, to go ahead and come in and pick up the pistol. The delayed status would default in 3 business. I guess I have to wait and be patient. I paid for it while I was there, $324 after taxes.

Update:

As of 8:15pm today, I am the proud owner of a P95.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Congrats. They're a nice gun.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Congratulations on your new P95. I picked mine up on Friday, ordered from CDNN $264 DELIVERED! :eek: Couldn't pass that up, out the door under $300

·
Registered
868 Posts
Nice - I got one too about 3 months - but local. I would have had to pay sales tax as I am in TEX, like CDNN. And, I wanted the stainless slide. With shipping and tax, I'd rather pay the extra $10 and buy one locally - and get to see it firsthand before buying.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Congratulations on your new P95. I picked mine up on Friday, ordered from CDNN $264 DELIVERED! :eek: Couldn't pass that up, out the door under $300

I paid 317$total new in box. I got a great deal ,but man you did real good. These pistols are under-priced compared to weapons that can perform as reliable as my p-95.I really believe that the so called gunsnobs would jump all over a Ruger pistol if they were listed at 699$ or more. Price usually does indicate quality,But not in the case of Ruger pistols. You get way more than you paid for. Plus, you are buying American made quality keeping American men and women working.peace,mc

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man, talk about kickin myself in the butt! I had a good two tone one 5 years back but got stupid and sold it. Now Im searching like a mad man to get another one ;)
Anyone got a lead on good site/ e-store w/ some used P95's?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Man, talk about kickin myself in the butt! I had a good two tone one 5 years back but got stupid and sold it. Now Im searching like a mad man to get another one ;)
Anyone got a lead on good site/ e-store w/ some used P95's?
i havent been able to find anything. i would check able ammo, or buds gun shop. i like buds. heres a few links. why are guns so hard to find now. even hi-points are hard to get.

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/index.php
http://www.ableammo.com/
http://www.impactguns.com/store/index.html

·
Registered
27 Posts
Bought a pair of p95s and have put about 400 rounds through each. Really love the feel of the P95. I could shoot it all day long, especially with the addition of the Pachmyr slip on grips.

Incredible value.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Love my P95 DC. I did round my triggerguard, I just never cared for the square triggerguard....:D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree that the 95 is under-rated----but that leaves more for me! When I decided to add a high-capacity 9mm to my revolvers, I looked long and hard. Tried out as many as I could, and even rented a few differenet brands at local ranges.

Dollar for dollar, I kept concluding that the 95 was the best deal around. Less than half the price of a Glock or other euro brand, and IMHO just as reliable and accurate.

I ahve had mine long enough where I guess I've fired about 1000 handloads through it, and maybe a couple of hundred FMJ factgories to clean the barrel. No problems, and it's incredibly accurate.

When I first got it, I thought maybe the "built-in' grip would be a problem, as I have pahmayr grips on all my revolvers. But i's comforatable enough so that I don't miss the rubber grip.

Good luck with your new ones!!!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Own an original p95..
Love it.

Added Hogue Handall grip sleeve to it...and Mepro nite sites
15 rounds of Corbons....ya don't wanna break in my house...lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts