Ruger Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked up a blued p95dc in good shape today at the lgs for $275 otd...I thought it was a pretty good deal.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I've had a p95pr for 5-6 years now.................would not trade it for any of the new stuff made now..................don't like striker fired handguns anyhow.
Like them to have hammers............don't ask why................ I just do! :cool:

·
Banned
1,940 Posts
Yeah, the P95 are good guns. I have 4 of the regular P95 that have the safety, but I also have a stainless P95DC that actually has the front light rail. Most of the decocker versions didn't have the light rail. It was only a few of the later versions that did.

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
Picked up a blued p95dc in good shape today at the lgs for $275 otd...I thought it was a pretty good deal.
Dam good deal ... I've seen alot of good deals on Gunbroker lately but not like the good deal you got.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've had a p95pr for 5-6 years now.................would not trade it for any of the new stuff made now..................don't like striker fired handguns anyhow.
Like them to have hammers............don't ask why................ I just do! :cool:
I feel the same way, I do have a few glocks but other than that I prefer hammers myself as well

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
I heard that during the Iraq war that our military purchased 5,000 for tank crews.:)
Almost, the tank people were part of the unit that procured them, but the P95s went to Iraqi soldiers.

I love my beat up old plum colored P95DC, scratches and all.

·
Registered
336 Posts
I own two P95DC's and they are both outstanding pistols. Reliable beyond belief, accurate, soft shooting and will digest any and all factory ammo. You got a great gun!

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got a chance after work today to put some rounds through it. Shoots great, reliable and pretty accurate. I didn't shoot any groups but I hit the bowling pins and gallon water jugs I aimed at every time from around 25ft.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts