Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a Ruger Security Six 4" Stainless Steel (excellent condition) on lay-away. I am considering selling one of my firearms to make space for the new revolver and partially finance the purchase... The two guns I could sell are: 1) Ruger P95PR or 2) Smith and Wesson Model 10 HB 4". I would like your opinions... Which one would you sell if a decision had to be made?

·
Registered
673 Posts
I have a Ruger Security Six 4" Stainless Steel (excellent condition) on lay-away. I am considering selling one of my firearms to make space for the new revolver and partially finance the purchase... The two guns I could sell are: 1) Ruger P95PR or 2) Smith and Wesson Model 10 HB 4". I would like your opinions... Which one would you sell if a decision had to be made?

Jeez man, that's a tough choice. There is just something special about both of the handguns you are considering selling. I have a soft spot for the P95. The S&W Model 10 is classic.

My gut opinion is to keep both. If you must let one go, let the P95 go. You can always acquire another one later.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know !!! It is a tough decision. This P95 works flawlessly. It is in like new condition. It is very accurate and easy to maintain. The Model 10 has original grips in top condition. The bluing is also in decent state and the trigger is sweet. Both cost about the same. Difficult decision indeed...

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess you are right. Worst case scenario, I will trade the P95PR and will buy the stainless steel version at a future date. Upgrading to a SR9C may also be a good idea at some point... after the piggy bank recovers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts