Ruger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any options for handguards other than the Midwest one that’s like $160? I love the look of that one but it burns me that I could have paid $130 for the American flag finish mod with the handguard. Just wondering if anyone makes a cheaper one that doesn’t look cheap or someone is selling one here. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thanks. I’m extremely interested. Love this rifle but needless to say the stock aesthetic is not for everyone.

I've got a Midwest that I purchased when they first came out. I'm in an occupied state and decided to keep the PC low profile. It is just sitting in the box so I'll sell it to you for a song.

You can't Pm until you get a certain number of posts. Drop me a PM when you can if interested. It is not going anywhere.

Bepe

·
Righteous Dude
21,663 Posts
The new Magpul setup is cool. Meanwhile, I really like that Midwest rail. It's some $$, but worth it. It's what I have.

·
Registered
189 Posts
The new Magpul setup is cool. Meanwhile, I really like that Midwest rail. It's some $$, but worth it. It's what I have.
Yeah, they debuted their pistol grip Chassis just before Ruger did. Midwest makes some good product.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i'm probably going to wind up selling both my Midwest industries hand guard and chassis (with stock and pistol grip) in preparation of the magpul stock. DM me if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I had no idea Magpul was making a backpacker stock for the PC carbine until I read this thread. I love the one I have on my 10/22 takedown and I will be waiting patiently for this to materialize. I had the carbine out this morning at the range, ringing steel at 100 yards, it never fails to impress me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is your hand guard still available

i'm probably going to wind up selling both my Midwest industries hand guard and chassis (with stock and pistol grip) in preparation of the magpul stock. DM me if anyone is interested.
[/QUOTE]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts