Ruger Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Considering that this is supposed to be mainly a Ruger forum, I think the Ruger Pistol & Revolver - Shotgun & Rifle Forums should appear first below the Lobby section rather then on the bottom of the page.

Just my opinion.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,430 Posts
ChrisLCR, Thanks for your input. Seems every member has their priorities ... some would like to see the Reloading first whereas others like Gunsmithing or maybe some other topics. Think of it like this .... while you are looking for a specific topic, you may actually come across another interesting topic that you would have missed. I don't think we could possibly organize the forum to make everyone happy.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you just go to Rugerforum.net (home page), you will see just what you are suggesting.

It is on the left side column on the page.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ChrisLCR, Thanks for your input. Seems every member has their priorities ... some would like to see the Reloading first whereas others like Gunsmithing or maybe some other topics. Think of it like this .... while you are looking for a specific topic, you may actually come across another interesting topic that you would have missed. I don't think we could possibly organize the forum to make everyone happy.
No big deal, I just thought a more Ruger centric layout would make the site a little better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.