Ruger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good evening, could anyone point me in the right direction for a bipod that fits an 8400 ruger precision 22 lr rifle. just brought one home tonight. thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
118 Posts
It has an M-lok handguard so the sky's the limit as far as options go. you can get adapters to mount conventional (harris style) bipods or a bipod that mounts directly into the M-lok slots. I would not recommend the Caldwell M-lok bipod though. I had one and it mounted up nicely but i found the legs to be far too flimsy. I opted for a short piece of picatinny rail instead. Lets me bolt up many different bipods, with or without adapters.

Here's a pic of mine with the accushot bipod & monopod borrowed from another rifle...

Attachments

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Viking joe, what I like about the Winchester is it doesn’t use a plastic thumb knob to secure it to your rifle, it torques down with an Allen head......it never comes loose. Second are the legs, it doesn’t have predetermined detents for height adjustment, the legs are smooth and use a twist-lock. I shoot prone a lot on crappy terrain, leveling my rifle easy-peasy with the twist-lock legs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts