Ruger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a base for a 10/22 that will accept ruger rings?.One or two piece,doe's not matter which type.

·
Registered
597 Posts
If you have yet to buy a 10/22 it comes with a Weaver rail. You just need to buy Weaver type rings. Make sure you buy the correct height rings or your scope may not fit. I have a Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 scope with medium height rings which clears the front bell above the rear iron sight by a millimeter.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
I'm with you. I love the Ruger rings. The can only go on one way and one way only. I've been able to pop off my handgun scopes and go open sights for awhile and then return the scope maintaining zero the whole time.

Talley mounts and rings use to make Ruger rings and mounts quite a few years ago, but when I recently asked about that line of products it sounded as though they let that line die and sold all the stock that they had. Talley does offer a very good mount/ring combination, but it's not Ruger any more.

Best of luck to you and I'll be keeping my eyes out for you. I too could use the item you want. Smithy.

·
Registered
91 Posts
still waiting for my carbine 10/22 with synthetic stock..

got a redfield revenge 6-18x44 scope which i would like to mount on it with quick-release mounts..

what mounts should i get and where to buy?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried using the Weaver 1" Quad-Lock 4x4 Medium Rings to mount on the stock base that came with my 10/22 but they were loose on the base even when fully tightened. Has anyone else had this problem? What is the solution?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts