Ruger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the time I picked up my International I also got in the deal a scope it is a 4X32 and has the Ruger insignia on it but no other info. Anyone know who made these for Ruger?

·
Registered
5,877 Posts
I’ve read it is/was a company called TarrKenn. I’ve tried to research them in the past finding zero information about them. The 4x32 was a relatively inexpensive scope, I remember seeing prices around $30.

It’s not much help, maybe you’ll have better luck.

·
Retired Moderator & Gunsmith
16,311 Posts
I have one on my 10/22 TD that I robbed from my Air Hawk pellet gun. The mfg label says it is made in China by Umarex, the same company that makes Ruger's air rifles. Could be some other factory makes them for Umarex????

This scope is parallax corrected for 35~40 yards, as best I can tell from actual tests. It is actually a decent scope …. pretty bright, clear optics, not eye relief fussy. It has beefed up internals to handle the piston slam from a 1000 fps air rifle …. way more damaging than any 22 LR. There are much better fixed 4X scopes on the market but the Ruger labeled Umarex is definitely worth $30, however I would limit its use to a rimfire rifle.

P.S. It fits in the Ruger Backpack ….. barely.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
scope

Thanks lowegan It looks a little big on the 1022,but might be better on a 7722. I'll keep it anyway

1 - 4 of 4 Posts