Ruger Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a Security-9 Model 3816 with the Viridian E-Series laser. I've been trying to find holster options for it for a few days now and have come up empty. Has anyone found any holster that will fit that model?

Registered
Just got one for my wife. Like you, can not find a holster. I even asked Freedom Holsters (who does custom work) if they could make one, and they said No. 馃槥

Registered
I've run into the same issue. I emailed Ruger and they finally got back to me about two weeks ago, with a link to some new holsters for the 3816.

Tried to post the link here, but this forum won't allow me because I'm new.

I had checked the Ruger site several times prior, so these are new offerings. Maybe you've already seen them.

Registered
I also contacted Freedom Holsters and they replied very rudely to me. I'm not sure why, as I was very polite with my inquiry. I was interested in being a customer but immediately unfollowed them on social media. I'd really like one from Aliengear, and they've put me on a notification list for this model. I've checked back with them a couple times in the last four months, and they've been very courteous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts