Ruger Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wooohooo yep got these two LCP Max 380 mags today 1 10 round and 1 12 round. All I did was explained how slide not locking back Fter last round...They stated they did have to some what fix issues with the springs in the mags etc...took my info # serial and bam!!! upon purchase of the Max you only get one 10 round mag though I purchased also another a 12 round separately which worked fine locking back... 馃槑 cool beans ..jus thought I'd share...if you have same issues with your mags...give em a call..Hot outside in our parts of the country NC yall stay hydrated!

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey.....sometimes it just works out good (if they work?)

1st time I sent my Max back- they sent a new mag with it. It did lock back.
Hey.....sometimes it just works out good (if they work?)

1st time I sent my Max back- they sent a new mag with it. It did lock back.
dat part sent me 2 mags one 10 round and one 12 round both lock back um like definately nice most likely because they were free smile,,,wonder what the problem was they stated they had to re address the design the spring and something else but what ever it was ,,,works like a charm...

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wooohooo yep got these two LCP Max 380 mags today 1 10 round and 1 12 round. All I did was explained how slide not locking back Fter last round...They stated they did have to some what fix issues with the springs in the mags etc...took my info # serial and bam!!! upon purchase of the Max you only get one 10 round mag though I purchased also another a 12 round separately which worked fine locking back... 馃槑 cool beans ..jus thought I'd share...if you have same issues with your mags...give em a call..Hot outside in our parts of the country NC yall stay hydrated!
update,,,they work like a charm,,,wonder what the re addressing of the mags original designs problem was that caused it to not lock back what ever the case ,,,,cant argue at all wit free,,,,Thanks Ruger!! They are determined and aim to please,,,update on 380 max still running smooth,,,definately luvn it !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts