Ruger Forum banner
3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Super Sneaky Steve 
#1 ·
I have a SP101 in 2" 357mag and 4" 22lr. I carry the 2" IWB. The 4" I have yet to carry (although it is much fun to shoot!).

Is there a holster that they can both share? I am willing to seek IWB and OWB options. A Fobus paddle may be the answer: can they both utilize it? I don't want to ccw the 22lr on a regular basis, but either can serve as a reasonable kit gun. What are your experiences, opinions, and preferencese? I would even like a SP101 4" 357mag at some point.

Help me out out y'all with holsters that could work for both for woods, trail, and some concealed carry.

#2 ·
Man I wish I could remember which one... but I don't! I had the same issue when I got mine a long time ago. Come to find out they fit perfectly in a holster designed for an S&W... unfortunately I don't remember which model number.

Ask at your LGS... I'll bet somebody there will know, then you can shop for exactly the style/one you want by the S&W model, of which there should be a multitued of choices.

#3 ·
I have a belt model Fobus for my LCRs, but the package is marked for the SP-101 as well. Mine has the belt fitting, but it's the same holster body that is attached to the paddle model.

Open bottom, so the longer .22 barrel would just hang out 2 inches. I would be concerned over it not protecting that fiber optic front sight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.