Ruger Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
The SBH is a great shooter, I have a NM just like that. I think it's one of the best shooting 44 mags out there.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Haven't purchased it yet. She's still going through everything with her family and lawyers to get everything in order. Her husband actually priced everything out before he passed and $205 is the price he wanted. I also did about 12 hours more work than I usually would for a customer to help her out so I think we are both getting a good deal. Will post better pictures when I finally get my hands on the gun. Since I'm in good ole commie-fornia it's gonna be a while before I get the gun. Once she's ready to let it go I'll still have to go through the 10 day transfer period. Probably atleast a month.
You poor man i could not live there even though I did in 1959 until 1964 then again in 1977 to 1980 didn't mind it then couldn't do it now. I would be to scared that they would try some red flag BS on me and try to take my babies even my 3 screw SB 44 mag Ruger, my Redhawks my 0black hawk 357 and the list goes on and on. Buy that gun and move the hell out of that state.

·
Registered
448 Posts
As advised, buy the gun, then worry about when it was made !:)

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Well, he 'might' have, wonder if he did ... This thread started in 2017 :) .

·
Grand Inquisitor
1,757 Posts
If you buy it and ever get tired of it, let me know. That will be my next single action gun.

Blast it! Zombie thread....maybe he is tired of it by now :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts