Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
someone has offered me a ruger super redhawk in .44 magnum 7 1/2 in barrel for $700. It has everything it came with plus 3 speed loaders and a set of wolf springs. Its had about 150 rounds fired through it. I was wondering if this is a good price?

·
Liberty or Death
2,569 Posts
Really good price.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was unsure of how good of a deal it was and didnt want to get a bad price. This is my first revolver buy so I just wanted to see what others thought about the price. Thanks for the input!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Did you get it yet? I would jump on that price for sure! :)

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
it may take a little bit but if you keep looking you can find a Smith and Wesson 629 for 700 dollars. I know the Ruger is stronger but for 700 dollars I am just saying
A SRH in 44 is a 600 dollar gun used in my area

·
Registered
7,608 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nick93.

I think 700.00 is a bit high. I haven't been looking for one so I really can't say what the going prices are. That just seems high to me. I gave less than that for both my SRH and Alaskan brand new. Granted that was some years back.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'm still doing some research before I buy. There aren't many going for around the same price and I guess it depends on where I live. I guess costs here may be a little higher than elsewhere. Anyway I'll try to get him down to $650 if I can't find anything else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts