Ruger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
I'm partial to the Spanish Diamond grips but I have the slim Ruger Rosewood grips on my black Wrangler. I do have Altamont slim black/silver Spanish Diamond grips on my Vaquero birdshead.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Been shopping and your post is great. Nice job, already committed to the Diamond Back, just waiting for delivery. Wood takes the Wrangler to a new level when it comes to appearance.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I agree 100% with your final three choices. That's exactly how I would have done them too. Great thread.

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
My group choice.
the bronze is an excellent combo ...

those of us who haven't had the chance to purchase one yet really really really hate you for showing these pictures and combinations ... :) ...

did i mention we really really really hate you ... :rolleyes: ...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the bronze is an excellent combo ...

those of us who haven't had the chance to purchase one yet really really really hate you for showing these pictures and combinations ... :) ...

did i mention we really really really hate you ... :rolleyes: ...
HA HA HA HA :)

The bronze does not go well with some grips, any of the rosewood works well.

Black and Silver can work with any of them, just a mater of taste.

·
Registered
7,906 Posts
HA HA HA HA :)

The bronze does not go well with some grips, any of the rosewood works well.

Black and Silver can work with any of them, just a mater of taste.
well you have 3 winning combinations there ...

did i ever mention we really really really hate you ... :D ...

·
Ruger Aficionado
1,095 Posts
Replacement grips make them look like a totally different gun.

Ironically, I preferred the grip you didn't choose on all three colors.

Nice work.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The Black
Your grips look nice but they don't any of your frames worth a hoot!. Apparently the Wrangler frame is made to a different size. Your pics show terrible fit on the front bottom and back. Totally unacceptable to me. I swapped the grips from my SS onto my Wrangler and the fit totally sucked. If you can live with shoddy grip to frame fit got forth and be happy.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Your grips look nice but they don't any of your frames worth a hoot!. Apparently the Wrangler frame is made to a different size. Your pics show terrible fit on the front bottom and back. Totally unacceptable to me. I swapped the grips from my SS onto my Wrangler and the fit totally sucked. If you can live with shoddy grip to frame fit got forth and be happy.
Well are there grips in wood, Diamond Back, that fit?

1 - 20 of 61 Posts