·
Registered
34 Posts
The grips look great I want to do something similar to mine

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
I received my rosewood grips in time for Xmas so they went under the tree (with the gun & holster too) and I installed them a bit ago. Just beautiful and as I had hoped they fill the hand much better than the stock plastic ones but I have a question.

Is there a cap or anything that goes on the opposite side of the screw head? On the shaft end? There may not be - but I wanted to ask. I used a dab of blue loctite too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
I received my rosewood grips in time for Xmas so they went under the tree (with the gun & holster too) and I installed them a bit ago. Just beautiful and as I had hoped they fill the hand much better than the stock plastic ones but I have a question.

Is there a cap or anything that goes on the opposite side of the screw head? On the shaft end? There may not be - but I wanted to ask. I used a dab of blue loctite too.
None that I know of.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I need to take some more pics, but here is my "grip choice" Midway frame and Altamont bonded Ivory. Still a work in progress, I dont get a lot of bench time, it is season here and tons of work.

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
Every wood grip has two sides. Function, was the rewarding element. The gun requires target acquisition at a new level.... and the grip, for my style a match in comfort, trigger finger alignment, and balance ....... as always shoot safe.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You just need to pick up the new od green wrangler for that last pair of grips. LOL Have the imitation stag grips with the lonestar medalion coming for my black and od green wranglers!

·
Count Ursunk
3,244 Posts
Very nice looking. Real eye catchers for sure.

41 - 60 of 61 Posts