Ruger Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Forum Founder
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rugerforum.com have redone their site and it has really improved the speed. A lot of us are members over there, and they are inviting the other Boards to take a look. Maybe someday, we can invite them to take a look at ours when we get it changed over. :D

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Yes, it was a long time coming, but worth the wait. I think most of us belong to both forums.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I haven't checked it out yet, the redone site. I joined a while back, got a nice warm welcome but truthfully it was just so slow that I got frustrated and stopped going.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Their print has got smaller it seems and harder to read....

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
naw, I left there for a reason. I like this place much better friendly folks here. I sure haven't lost or miss much from there, some of the folks there I miss but most of whom I chatted with are here. Not saying that there are all bad but there was enough to cause me to move over here. I have gone back and visited some time back but really this is home and that is just a place to visit. Since I like home much better than visit, no need for me to go there at all. Hope their new improved site works well for them.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I like the site, but I have a hard time remembering everywhere I post and don't read answers or don't reply. It doesn't freeze up anymore over there. That's a plus.

·
Registered
156 Posts
quote:Originally posted by Snuffy

naw, I left there for a reason. I like this place much better friendly folks here. I sure haven't lost or miss much from there, some of the folks there I miss but most of whom I chatted with are here. Not saying that there are all bad but there was enough to cause me to move over here. I have gone back and visited some time back but really this is home and that is just a place to visit. Since I like home much better than visit, no need for me to go there at all. Hope their new improved site works well for them.
Snuffy, ever since you left "over there" I've wondered what had happened to dismay you. I miss ya "over there" but I'm glad I can talk with you "over here". Wherever I'm at, you always have a home with me, for what it's worth. Take care, my friend.

Peace and God bless, Wolfy.

P.S. I don't know that this here forum needs any improvement. Works fine and fast for me. Easy to get around on, lots of great folks, and the moderators ain't half bad, either! [8D] And the coffee and pie are second to none, if you can manage to get some before Sheepdog strolls in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts