Ruger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got Rugers 07 catalog today. I have to say it is the best one they have put out in years. At least it aint got a yeller cover! It seems like someone actually put a little thought into it too. This I am sure is old news to many of you, but I just wanted to share my feeling on this. (You guys know I just can't keep quiet!)

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
quote:Originally posted by Baldy

Is that 4" Redhawk listed in there? It's not even on the radar around here yet.
Oh yeah, it is in there, but I can't get any dealer that can get their hands on one yet either. I asked my dealer Saturday about them (for about the 3rd time-he is getting tired of me asking) and he looked it up and it aint listed yet.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

quote:Originally posted by Aszor

That 4" Redhawk is something I wont ever see up here! Due to or stupid gun laws up here in Canada.
Aszor, I tell ya what... I gave this a lot of thought too. You could buy the 4" Redhawk, and leave it with me so you can come down here to Montana and shoot it as much as you want then. I promise to keep it real safe for ya, as long as I can get some trigger time on it for ya :D

·
Registered
333 Posts
Well the other option I was thinkin JB, would be for you to buy it for me and meet me in a white van close to the border, I could then meet you on my dualsport and run it across the border threw the hills on my bike lol!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

Gunman is that the Special Edition 2007 Ruger Firearms magazine your talkin about with the Alaskan on the front cover?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
quote:Originally posted by JB

Gunman is that the Special Edition 2007 Ruger Firearms magazine your talkin about with the Alaskan on the front cover?
No sir. The cover features a mounted CAS.

·
Premium Member
2,985 Posts
Anybody notice that the Decocker versions are not listed in the new catalog for the P345, P90 and P944? What's up with that?[V]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts