Ruger Forum banner

Rugers Newest !!!

14K views 116 replies 42 participants last post by  garyj36 
#1 ·
Looks like Ruger is getting ready to introduce its latest model shortly!

#9 ·
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC

Question for Coffee Pot. Would you buy one now, or wait until they have a chance to work out the Bugs. Think I'll wait but just getting your opinion. :)
Personally, I'd wait. Of course, I do that with every new product that comes out. Seems like years ago whenever I'd buy something newly released I got bitten. I don't do that anymore. That goes for most things, not only guns.

#19 ·
My Dealer checked with his Distributer, and the Distributer won't give out any Info if he knows any. They will ship next Thurs. at which time Ruger will make the announcement. Lot of speculation of it a being a Glock like Striker fired 9MM but its just guessing.

#21 ·
This is really a departure from Ruger's usual marketing scheme. It sort of like they want some beta testers before it is released for mass sales. Do you suppose they have been taking lessons from Microsoft?

Went to the range last night. The owner said his distributor called him yesterday. Told him he would have to buy 4 for $1750.00 and he had to say yea or nay by today. Distributor would give no info on caliber, type, etc. My tiny little brain says that is $437.50 dealer cost. Don't think he is going to order...says he doesn't have the money right now to do it.[V]

#24 ·
quote:Originally posted by poncaguy

My dealer has some coming, I ordered one from him, he said $475-$500...........sight unseen for me, I trust Ruger. He's not sure when.....
About 50 years ago I had a Friend that I trusted, and he set me up with a blind date with this Girl. When I went to pick her up, she looked like she had never been off the back 40, and weighed well over 300 lb. Thats the last time I have taken anything sight unseen. I'll just wait and see what they have. :D

#25 ·
quote:Originally posted by KP97DC
About 50 years ago I had a Friend that I trusted, and he set me up with a blind date with this Girl. When I went to pick her up, she looked like she had never been off the back 40, and weighed well over 300 lb. Thats the last time I have taken anything sight unseen. I'll just wait and see what they have. :D
I had a similar experience myself! I know exactly what you mean.:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.