Ruger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"THE JUDGE"
Gunner's,... Here is My HOME case for "THE JUDGE"...<:)) This case from Sportsmans Guide, is just the right size for 3" or 4" Standard Frame TAURUS JUDGE Gun's...<:)) In the case you see "THE JUDGE" ~ Some Winchester Silver Tips ~ Some Winchester .410's of various types ~ Some Nickel John Wayne's (Limited Edition Collector's...<:))
Note: Have you Gunner's Picked up your Limited Edition Collector's Set YET...???...<:))

One other Note: This case would not work for the Longer 3" Magnum Framed
JUDGE unless you modded the case a little where the 1/2 longer Frame
contacted that angled ramp...!!!...<:))

Oh,... Did I say This is one S W E E T Case...<:))

Case Model: Guide Gear~Ruger~Super Blackhawk~Fitted 4 5/8" Aluminum Gun Case (product: WX2-100200)

<center>
</center>

·
Registered
366 Posts
I love those revolvers, it is my next purchase ! Have you shot it ? How's it handle ? If it handles as good as it looks, I may need two ! :D

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Taurus has a big winner on their hands with The Judge and it appears it has a following that keeps growing. If I ever get one, it'll be the model with the 6 1/2" barrel. I like longer barrels on most of my handguns for some reason. :D

www.taurusarmed.net

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Very sharp outfit they got put together there for sure. I sure would like to shoot one of them puppys one time. Quest I am going to have to get up off my wallet. Good luck with yours.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts